Tuesday, July 12, 2016

PENNY BLACK - "Dreamy"


This card turned out  differently than I had planned.  I had the card totally assembled when I felt the stamped image was a little plain.  My thought was to add a little sparkle to the bloom so I got out my Wink of Stella "Clear" pen and decided to add some sparkle.  OH NO!!!!  I had used Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler ink and when I brushed the Wink of Stella onto the flower it speared!!!  What else could I do but just keep adding more over most of the design. It's not quite the way I had envisioned it.  So what do you think?

Here is a close up of the bloom which shows the sparkle a little better.  It's hard to get a good picture of it.



Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Curious how things turn out, huh? Really nice card. I think I need that stamp. Elyse

Anonymous said...

I think it's a perfectly acceptable card.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...