The best way for me to reply to a comment on my blog is to make a special post. There has been some interest in the Yupo Paper. I have packages of Yupo Paper for sale and can get the alcohol inks and tools to use with them. Contact me if you are interested. My email address is vboddicker@aol.com.
Saturday, July 16, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THANKS A BUNCH
You may have seen earlier cards using this flowered paper from Echo Park. I think this is one last piece that was on my table. It pairs gr...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
No comments:
Post a Comment