Monday, February 27, 2017

A WEEK OF WASHI TAPE - DAY 1


The idea of using Washi Tape this week was started by our Yahoo Group's Color Swap challenge to make a red and white card.  I have quite a few rolls and decided it was time to see what I could put together.

Initially I just did the lower 6 stripes and then stamped "happy birthday".  It just seemed like the top portion was too empty so I filled it in with the same tapes.  It's definitely "red and white".

Rather than cover the front of the card base, I used a 4" x 5 1/4" piece and then mounted it onto the A2 size card base.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for Day 2.  Thank you for coming by today!

No comments:

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...