Wednesday, February 8, 2017

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR EVAN


My brother recently ordered over 20 cards from me to use for his relatives and friends.  His oldest grandson enjoys his love of trains with "Grandpa".  I had already used this stamp for the younger brother but did Evan's card completely different.

When our group of ladies gathers once a year, we often bring things that we no longer want and offer them to each other.  This train stamp from Stampabilities is one that I got from one of those situations a few years ago but hadn't used until now.

The designer papers are all from Stampin' Up! and I colored the train with coordinating SU markers.  The alphabet letters are from Hero Arts.

Tomorrow I will have a personalized birthday card for Evan's brother.Thank you for stopping by today.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card

Lynette said...

That is so cool that your brother asked you to make cards for him! I love this card for Evan!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...