Monday, October 1, 2018

BOO! - HALLOWEEN CARD


A few days ago two friends came to my home and we had fun making Halloween cards.  The one shown today is the one that will be given to the staff to hand out where my mother lives in an independent living center.  We made 44 of these.  

When I was with friends in Des Moines this past June, my friend Kris had us make card using this layout with small squares popped.  Instead of using four circles, I left the one open to just stamp Boo.  I've made several cards since using the layout.  I wish I had a little square punch that size because for this type of card made in multiples it was so much faster and easier to just punch the 132 circles needed for 44 cards.

Tomorrow I'll post the card that we made for the care center in a neighboring town.  Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I agree - that is a great layout. Your cards turned out awesome, and it's so nice of you and your friends to donate so many!

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...