Wednesday, October 17, 2018

HALLOWEEN CARD


I certainly haven't been good about posting lately.  Besides coming off of a 6-day trip to South Dakota in August and another a 12-day trip including Canada in September, I have been busy trying to catch up and also very distracted.  I've had a hard time concentrating on making cards and not feeling very motivated.

My husband and I send holiday card to local 20 Senior Citizens who are in care centers.  I did manage to get 20 cards plus a few more of this one made.

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! Is the tree trunk a die or part of an embossing folder?

Carol

Lynette said...

Fun Halloween card, Vicki. I love the ghosts especially.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...