Monday, October 29, 2018

AUTUMN LEAVES


This card is "hot off the press".  I needed a birthday card and had been wanting to make use of some of the leaf designs that I have.  There are still some beautiful trees around even though the winds were causing the leaves to rain down yesterday.

I used the Stampin' Up! folder to emboss the Birch trees.  Using a Q-tip I added some Soft Suede ink to them to make them stand out.  The die cut leaves were already cut in the container with the Wonderfall SU stamp set.  They were then stamped with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

I'm still not getting a lot of new cards made but hope to get busy with them again.  I spent some time finishing up a crocheted baby blanket that had been started since last winter, starting a new one (which I hope to complete much faster) and reading.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to be back posting more regularly.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a great fall card, Vicki. Stamping seems to be taking a back seat with me, too. :( Hopefully soon there will be time and mojo for stamping.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...