Monday, November 5, 2018

A SIMPLE REMAKE OF A CARD


When I was in Des Moines with a group of friends for our 2016 gathering, we made a cards using stickers from Penny Black.   Last week I found a sheet with one lonely sticker left on it and decided to make a simplified version of the original one.  It's obvious that the first card here is the revision.  I actually think I have full sheets of that set in my "stash" so eventually I need to get them out and use them.


A while ago we were sad to learn that the store in Valley Junction, West Des Moines had closed.  Now today we received more sad news.  For ten years we had stayed at a Sleep Inn when we gathered.  When I called to get some information, I was informed that they had closed and would eventually be opening with another chain and would not be giving us the generous discount that we had received in the past.  Plans for our gathering in 2019 are all up in the air now.

Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I like your new one better, Vicki. :) We'll get things figured out for June, I'm sure.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...