Wednesday, November 7, 2018

THANKSGIVING CARD #1


This is a very simple card that my friends and I made for the care center and independent living center.  We made all 97 of them the same this time.  The frame is from a Rubbernecker stamp.  The sentiment and leaves are from a Penny Black stamp set.

When we made this card, we all had a MISTI so I lined up each one with one of the stamps and we each had one color of ink. By working in an assembly line we are very efficient about getting the cards made.

Everything is ready to go for making the Christmas cards.....just need to set a date to get together.  We stepped our system a bit so that Halloween are done in September, Thanksgiving in October and Christmas cards in November.  No need to have a last minute rush that way.

Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I still love that frame, Vicki, and I have a few stamped in my "stash." Your card is pretty, and that's great that you do them. Sounds like quite a process you have!

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...