Monday, November 19, 2018

PENNY BLACK - Snowy Family


During the time I haven't been posting as often, I have actually gotten a start on Christmas/Holiday cards.  I have loved this cute Snowy Family for a long time and decided to use it for some cards this year.  The design was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. Using a glue pen I scribbled onto the tassels of their hats and then sprinkled clear glitter.  To bring the design out a little more, I outlined it with a light gray Copic marker.

Thank you for stopping by today!


3 comments:

Lynette said...

So cute! Gotta love the happy snowman family!

Anonymous said...

Love this card. So cute!

Carol

Anonymous said...

So cute. They have such great stamps.

Kris

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...