Monday, November 26, 2018
A STARRY NIGHT
This may be one of the Christmas cards I use for the deer hunters on the list. I'm not really fond of the stars I used since they are too big for the proportions.
I've been very busy making Christmas cards and will be having a lot of them to share.
Thank you for checking out my post.............even though it is a little later in the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
No comments:
Post a Comment