Thursday, May 20, 2021

WATCH FOR JUNE 1

 First of all:  Thank you to those of you who have been following my blog and contacting me after my post about needing to take a leave.  I appreciate your kind words!  I am preparing to start posting cards again June 1st.  I have been VERY BUSY making cards during this time.  Some days there are going to be multiples for you to check out.  There may be times that I will just post pictures without other information.  Just know that you are welcome to email me with any questions you might have.

I hope you will leave comments and suggestions about any of them.  THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your new creations, Vicki. So glad you'll be blogging again.

Joan said...

Can't wait to see your new cards. Glad to have you back but certainly understand your need for a break. Wishing you peace, always.

Lynette said...

I'll be watching! :-)

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...