Saturday, May 29, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Retired "Trendy Trees" stamp set

I don't normally post on weekends, but yesterday I ran across a little plastic bag that had over a dozen pieces that had been stamped and just waiting to be put on cards.  I know I put these aside over a year ago!  I had prepared all of the pieces because I was going to try to sell the stamp set.  I think I had listed it on eBay but it found my way back into my stash when it didn't sell.

Today I made up 7 cards with some of the pieces.  The colors on the other pieces looked washed out so they actually got tossed.  Here are the 5 of the 7 cards that are now finished and ready to use. (Two were duplicates of what you will see here.)







Thank you for stopping by today!


2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

You had a productive day! And how fortunate to find that bag of card parts and to be able to use them for some great looking cards. Some of these can be used for masculine cards, which are always hard for me to make.

Lynette said...

Cool stamps! Trees are always good. Way to go to use up more parts! :-)

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...