Tuesday, June 1, 2021

FIVE - YES FIVE CARDS TODAY

When I announced that I'd be back on June 1st, I said that some days would have multiple cards.  Well this is one of those days.  A few weeks ago I pulled out some papers from the Stampin' Up! Magnolia Lane designer series paper pack.  I will have more to use but I made all of these over a day or maybe two.  If you have any questions about any of them, just let me know.  You can email me or leave a question in your comment.  Questions in comments are then answered with a comment from me on the post.






 Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

These cards are SO pretty! What a lovely assortment. I love the soft colors and pretty florals. I can see you've been really busy.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!