Monday, June 28, 2021

TWO DIE CUTS FROM A FRIEND IN CANADA

One of the members of the card making group I belong to is from Canada.  When she sent a card to me a while back, she included a few die cuts.  There were two of these that were all white.  I took one of them and experimented with coloring the floral portions of it and then mounted it on a card base.  All I had to do was add the simple sentiment in the middle.


For the second one below, I also colored the floral designs but then added the piece to a different color of card stock and  used a different sentiment.


The framed pieces were added to both card bases with a spray adhesive.  I used a "tweezer" type of tool to hold onto the corner edge and went outside with the spray can so that I wouldn't make a mess in the house.  The spray adhesive works very well....especially with something like this with such fine lines.

Annie, if you see these cards, thank you for sending the die cuts to me!!!  

Thank you for stopping by here today.

 

No comments:

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...