Monday, June 21, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Hand-Penned Petals #1


I'm really loving this pack of designer series papers and this week, I will be sharing cards I have made using the papers from that package!  This isn't one of very favorite ones but I do still like it.  At the time I made this card, I still didn't have the SU blenders or inks to use on the die cut floral design, so I pulled out my Copics and found markers that worked well with the paper.

The card was made a couple of weeks ago so I'm not positive but I think I got the idea for this one from Pinterest.  I believe that card used a strip of  ribbon behind the colored flowers.  I don't have the ribbon so I just cut a strip of the Garden Green card  stock.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

That paper is very pretty. And it looks like you found just the right colors for your flower. Nice job!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...