Monday, June 7, 2021

USING UP RETIRED DESIGNER PAPERS

Stampin' Up! just keeps coming out with these beautiful new papers.  I can't seem to get the ones I have used up before new ones come out again!  These cards were made a couple of months ago when I decided I had to move more of the retired dsp that I have.  Granted it didn't really use up much but it made an attempt.  As I get new papers, I am trying to also use up some old ones at the same time on separate projects.  If I use a new one, I have to pull out an old one and do something with it as well.  (We'll see how long that lasts.)

I CASED these cards from a video I saw at the time.  I love using the daisy punches that I have.




 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Gosh these are pretty, Vicki!! I sure do love the matching envelopes, and the flowers are gorgeous. Good luck with your goal of using the old when you use the new.

Cheryl W said...

These cards are all beautiful, Vicki. Those flowers really add dimension and interest. I love using punched or die-cut flowers on my cards, too. I have a few favorites that I use over and over.

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...