Saturday, June 26, 2021

7 CARDS USING STAMPIN' UP! - Bird Ballad dsp

The designer paper was already on the first three cards but they just needed to be finished.  


I stamped and colored a bird, flower and leaf to add the stitched piece of white card stock.  Done!


I used Spellbinders classic circle die to cut the bird and then the scalloped circle for the mat.  The piece was then added to the incomplete card with foam squares.  Done!


As with the card just above, I used a Spellbinders oval die to cut out the bird design from the dsp and then mounted it on a piece of card stock that was made with a Spellbinders scalloped oval die.  The piece was added with foam squares.  Done!

The following four cards were made from scratch while I had the Bird Ballad designer papers out.  I wish I could say the papers have now all been used but..............not so much!  It's amazing how many cards can be made from a 12 x 12 pack of designer series papers!





Normally I don't post on the weekends, but for the last three Saturdays I have been sharing some cards that were started quite a while ago and finally finished along with these last four cards that I just made.

Thank you for checking out the cards.  Most of these will go the the Veteran's Home in Marshalltown, Iowa.

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Amazing! 7 Cards all in one day and a Saturday to boot! You must feel accomplished :-) Great cards and the DSP is so fresh and cheery!

Jeanne H said...

Very nice. Love that paper. I hope you will visit my blog too! :-)

Cheryl W said...

I'm so impressed with how many cards you were able to create. I realize the first three had already been started, but still...you were really cruisin'! It feels good to get cards finished up, doesn't it? I've got the starts of several cards laying on my desk right now, and I can't wait to get them all done--I just need to find the time.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...