Thursday, June 3, 2021

A GREAT DIE CUT


A few months ago I was close to Scrapmania in Cedar Rapids, IA.  I hadn't been there in a long time and discovered they had moved.  Curiosity drove me to the new store.  There was so much more inventory there and spread out so well.  I could have stayed for a long time but decided the credit card might get a hole burned in it if I did.

There were some dies that I had never seen before and this is one of them.  The card was made soon after I bought the die and wouldn't you know that right now I can't find the die.  I saw it a few days ago but now it is in hiding again.  If.....NO, WHEN I find it I'll let you know what it is called.  

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Oh, I need that die! Love your card and I hope you find your die and tell us about it. :-)

Cheryl W said...

That's a great background die. I can see using it all by itself on a card base with just a sentiment. I'm looking forward to learning the name of it.

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...