Thursday, June 3, 2021

A GREAT DIE CUT


A few months ago I was close to Scrapmania in Cedar Rapids, IA.  I hadn't been there in a long time and discovered they had moved.  Curiosity drove me to the new store.  There was so much more inventory there and spread out so well.  I could have stayed for a long time but decided the credit card might get a hole burned in it if I did.

There were some dies that I had never seen before and this is one of them.  The card was made soon after I bought the die and wouldn't you know that right now I can't find the die.  I saw it a few days ago but now it is in hiding again.  If.....NO, WHEN I find it I'll let you know what it is called.  

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Oh, I need that die! Love your card and I hope you find your die and tell us about it. :-)

Cheryl W said...

That's a great background die. I can see using it all by itself on a card base with just a sentiment. I'm looking forward to learning the name of it.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...