Book Binding Fold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Sorry I'm a bit behind on commenting on your beautiful cards, but here I am! I have checked them all out, and I love them all. Love the dotted paper and the stickers and this cool fold!
I love this fold. It's an easy one that makes a card unique. Thanks for sharing your pretty card. It has inspired me to make a few of these to sell at the thrift store.
Post a Comment