Saturday, June 12, 2021

FIVE CARD PARTS ARE NOW ON CARDS!

 
#1


#2 


#3


#4


#5
Cards #1-#4 - The images on all four cards had all been stamped and matted.  Then I chose some papers from the discontinued designer papers that used to be available in the 12 x 12 pads. I still have way too many of them.

Card #5  The image had been stamped and colored but not matted. 

It sure felt good to get all five of those images used and out of my card parts!!!  I actually spent a lot of time going through three small baskets of cards parts.  I threw a bunch away that had been bent or knowing I'd never actually used them.  Then I organized them so that embossed pieces are in one basket, stamped images in a second basket and the third basket has die cut pieces to be used.  Chances are I'll need to go through them again one day and pitch some more.

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Your cards are all very pretty, Vicki - I love the papers and great stamped images. Congrats on going through your cards parts! It feels great, doesn't it? Organization is always a good thing, and using up parts is awesome, also. :-)

Cheryl W said...

It's kind of crazy how many card parts we accumulate, isn't it? I just threw a bunch out, too, but, like you, I will need to go through them again and toss more! You managed to turn all your images into some great cards that can be used for so many different occasions. Go you!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...