Saturday, June 19, 2021

3 CARDS FROM PARTS


This flowered dp was sitting on my table and it was easy to finally get it used.  I matted it with SU Old Olive card stock and then added it to an ivory card base.  The sentiment is one that I have not used in a very, very long time and it fit nicely in the area to finish the front.  The stamp is from Paper Inspirations but I don't know if that company still exists.


Once again the two pieces of Stampin' Up! dsp were on my table along with the piece of SU Cherry Cobbler card stock.  Evidently I had started to make a card but then never completed it.    The sentiment is from Stampabilities.


 All this card was lacking was a sentiment.  Three more projects completed from card parts.

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Nice job using up those card parts. It really does feel good to use them to complete a card, doesn't it? I'm getting a little better at looking through my parts file first when making a card. That file doesn't seem to thin out much, though!

Lynette said...

Your papers and cards are so pretty, Vicki. Congrats on keeping on using up card parts and papers! I especially like the first one - such pretty paper and a classic layout. I have some of those sentiments and need to use them.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!