Tuesday, June 29, 2021

ANNOUNCEMENT

As many of you know, sometime in July you will no longer be receiving the daily updates on cards I have posted.  I've done some looking on the Internet for a substitute and found "Follow It".  I have signed up for it.   I'm not real tech smart when it comes to making this kind of a change so I don't know if that is going to automatically kick in or what else I need to do.  By signing up it may only mean that I will get the daily updates myself.

When I clicked on the link it had me enter the http:// address for my blog.  In the meantime if you stop getting regular emails from Heartwarmers From Vicki, I'd love it if you would just do a search for that name in your browser.  Hopefully I'll figure out how to get a new service and be able to let you know how you can get it as well.  I hate technology changes! It takes too much time trying to figure it out.  😀

No comments:

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...