Friday, June 25, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Hand-Penned DSP #5


You might think that this card uses Side "A" and "B" from the same sheet of paper, but they are actually from two different sheets.  I just love the pastel colors used.  If truth be told, the sentiment had to be redone after it had been stamped on the card!  I was so upset with myself for messing it up but cut a small piece of the white card stock, stamped the sentiment again and then popped it over the messed up one with foam squares.

That brings the week to an end using the Hand-Penned DSP.  Lovin' it!!!  Thank you for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Vicki! This is gorgeous. What a way to show off this beautiful paper!

Cheryl W said...

I think your sentiment looks perfect the way you've done it. No one will ever know you messed up the one underneath. Sometimes we make fortuitous errors in our cardmaking. The DSP you've used is just so pretty. I've loved all the cards you've shared that use it.

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...