Monday, June 14, 2021

SLIM LINE CARD


 The card base is Stampin' Up! Just Jade card stock.  The the dotted and floral papers are from the Flower & Field designer series paper pack. "Thanks" was cut with Bumble Bee card stock and added to the strip.

I haven't made more than 2 or 3 slim line cards, but I do like the way this one came out.  I think I still prefer the standard A2 or fancy fold cards

Thank you so much for coming by today!  HAPPY FLAG DAY! (Today would have been my parent's wedding anniversary.)

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool card made with pretty papers, Vicki! I have made a few mini-slimline cards, but I'm not sure that I have made a full-size one.

Cheryl W said...

I love your slimline card. That paper is really pretty! I enjoy making "modified" slimline cards--most of them are no more than 8" long and can be 3 1/2" or 4" wide. I especially like the mini slimlines, which are 3 1/2" by 6".

bonnie32002 said...

Lovely slim-line card. I agree with you though...I am used to A2 and it's more economical. With a slim-line you only get 1 card and 1 mat from a sheet of 8.5x11" card stock.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...