Monday, May 24, 2021

IT'S NOT JUNE 1, BUT I'M BACK

 I have enough cards to post through the whole month of June already so I decided to share a few extras that I have instead of waiting a week.  Some days are going to have multiple cards so be sure to check back.  On June 1, I will be showing 5 cards that were done using papers from Stampin' Up! "Magnolia Lane" 12 x 12 package.  Stampin' Up! has been coming out with such beautiful designs so I have to start using up some of the ones that have been retired!


I saw this style of making a card on a video by one of the lady's blogs that I follow.  The idea was to used double sided paper and just flip two of the four pieces.  This piece of paper from the 6 x 6 Stampin' Up!  "Flowers for Every Season" package worked well for that.  

It's good to be back!  I can't promise to have a post every week day because life does get busy at times, but I'll do my best.

THANK YOU STOPPING BY TODAY!


4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That really is pretty paper. Fun design, too. I'm happy you're able to post again. I've missed seeing your creations.

bonnie32002 said...

Missed you're fun designs; welcome back!
Great design and yes! Perfect for the lovely 2 sided DSP.

Lynette said...

Welcome back, Vicki!! I guess I haven't checked blogs for the past few days - oops! Your card is so pretty. I'm glad you've been having such fun making cards, and I can't wait to see them.

Joan said...

What a fun, simple, versatile design - and a great way to show off the beautiful paper. I have several papers this would be perfect for. Welcome back.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...