Monday, May 24, 2021

IT'S NOT JUNE 1, BUT I'M BACK

 I have enough cards to post through the whole month of June already so I decided to share a few extras that I have instead of waiting a week.  Some days are going to have multiple cards so be sure to check back.  On June 1, I will be showing 5 cards that were done using papers from Stampin' Up! "Magnolia Lane" 12 x 12 package.  Stampin' Up! has been coming out with such beautiful designs so I have to start using up some of the ones that have been retired!


I saw this style of making a card on a video by one of the lady's blogs that I follow.  The idea was to used double sided paper and just flip two of the four pieces.  This piece of paper from the 6 x 6 Stampin' Up!  "Flowers for Every Season" package worked well for that.  

It's good to be back!  I can't promise to have a post every week day because life does get busy at times, but I'll do my best.

THANK YOU STOPPING BY TODAY!


4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That really is pretty paper. Fun design, too. I'm happy you're able to post again. I've missed seeing your creations.

bonnie32002 said...

Missed you're fun designs; welcome back!
Great design and yes! Perfect for the lovely 2 sided DSP.

Lynette said...

Welcome back, Vicki!! I guess I haven't checked blogs for the past few days - oops! Your card is so pretty. I'm glad you've been having such fun making cards, and I can't wait to see them.

Joan said...

What a fun, simple, versatile design - and a great way to show off the beautiful paper. I have several papers this would be perfect for. Welcome back.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CATS

Our oldest granddaughter has turned out to be quite the world traveler.  Right now she is in Italy with a tour group.  When the tour has con...