Monday, October 5, 2026


I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers.  It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done.  I am now doing cards for only 3 of the 4 centers because it was just getting too hard to get them all done.  

Thank you for sticking with me through all of these common themed cards!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Vicki, that is really pretty. Where did you get the paper?

Wanda said...

What a pretty card. I love that DSP!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I have purchased pads of paper at a very reasonable price from Echo Park. Most of the pads were 24 double sided and they were 3 for $10. Craft stores sell the same thing for $7.99 each.

I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers.  It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done.  I...