I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Monday, April 2, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOANNE!

It may be hard to tell from the picture, but today's post is an easel card.  A friend (Joanne) is celebrating a birthday today.  The picture is a bit muted in color.  I colored the Penny Black stamp with an SU marker Lovely Lilac and a Tombow green marker (#192).  Using a Quickie Glue Pen, I edged the flowers and leaves and then added Hero Arts Prisma Glitter.

The papers are from a Kaiser Craft "Lilac Avenue Collection" paper pad.

Happy birthday, Joanne!!! Thanks everyone for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

What a special card for a special person, Vicki! Love the way you've created the easel card, and the stamp is so pretty.

Sheri said...

What a beautiful card for our special girl. I know she loved it.

Harriet Skelly said...

Gorgeous card for our Joanne - those flowers are so arty and lovely!!

Joanne said...

AWWW Vicki,
THANKS! This card is even MORE beautiful in PERSON!!! I absolutely love it, and it sits when I see it all the time! You made me feel so special, and I appreciate that!

Linda Fisher said...

Lucky Joanne! Your easel card is stunning and I love the color combo.