Wednesday, June 27, 2012

YOUR SPECIAL DAY


This is another card part I had in my basket.  The top layer had been completed but had not been mounted onto a card.

The little embossed flowers were done with a Cuttlebug folder.  The right hand portion was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots.....leaving a blank space at the bottom for the sentiment which is from a Stampendous set.   Then line were scored to separate the sections of the card.

I had already added some tiny buttons to the center of the embossed flowers.  When I found the card part, I mounted it onto a piece of SU Lavender Lace card stock and then onto the front of the card which had been embosssed with a Cuttlebug folder.

Thank you for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh my! That is really pretty, Vicki!

Ann Schach said...

I really, really like this card, Vicki! I love how you embossed only a section of the card!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!