Friday, December 14, 2012

CHRISTMAS #13


Today's card is the only one I made using a brass stencil to dry emboss the pieces.  The "doily" was made by using a Spellbinders die and then cutting the circle in half.
 
I cannot take credit for the design on this since I truly cased the entire design from a card that one of the Lasting Impressions designers (Donna) made several years ago.  I use my brass stencils so rarely now that I decided I was going to make at least one design this year.  Before sending the two cards with this design on it, I did add a little oval shape with Merry Christmas on it in the upper right areas of the card.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Yum! Great job on the embossing. I really need to dig mine out

Joanne said...

What a great card! The cupcake is perfect for the holdays!

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute
~Pat~

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...