Friday, January 25, 2013

WELCOME, HUNTER ALLEN


Yesterday one of my nieces gave birth to a baby boy - their second - and his name is Hunter Allen.  I knew they were going to have a boy so I went ahead and made this card for them.  I chose these papers and design because of the gifts we will give them.  I crocheted a baby yellow blanket for him and will also give him a teddy bear.  Having a new baby in the family is always exciting.  I can't wait to meet him but they live over 100 miles away so it might be awhile.

The papers are some that I probably bought at Michael's.  The stamped design is from Darcie's and may well be discontinued since I have had this one for a long time.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you stop by again real soon.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Sweet card for a sweet baby!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...