Monday, January 7, 2013

STAMPIN' UP! - WISTERIA COLOR

I saw a card similar to this on a blog some time ago.  The card I saw used different papers but used the same stamp set - SU Pocket Silhouettes.  I think they may have made a larger card - possibly 5 x 7 - because they were able to put a third circle design along the white line.  I did stamp a third design from that set but I used it on the inside.


This is the inside of the card.  I'm trying to remember to something inside the cards I make besides just stamping a sentiment.
I always enjoy hearing from you so hope you will leave a comment.  Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Annie said...

This is very pretty with just the two, love the layout and your color choice.

Lynette said...

So delicate and pretty. I have that stamp set and I'm not sure I've ever used it.

Sheri said...

Very pretty SU set. Very nice design. Good job Vicki!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!