Saturday, January 12, 2013

BUTTERFLIES GALORE - Day Three

I cannot take credit for this card at all.  I saw a card almost identical to this one posted on the SCS Gallery pages.  I used the same colors.  The light "fine script" dp did look a lot lighter on the card I saw on SCS.  I reversed the placement of the two butterflies and used a different sentiment. This isn't a color combination I would have thought to use together but I do like the card and would use the colors again......Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral.

Your comments always mean a lot to me so let me know what you think.  Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I never think of these colors together, and they look WONDERFUL! Love the arangement of your card, too!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...