Sunday, January 6, 2013

LE FLORAL LEAF PUNCH


This card is a case of one that my friend, Lynette (My Stamping Addiction) made.  When our group met in Des Moines last summer I used her EK punch to make several of these pieces.  The main difference with my card is the color of card stock I used.  I really love tis border punch.
 
(NOTE:  I discovered part of the problem with posting pictures was trying to upload pictures to my Picasa album through AOL.  I switched to Firefox and was able to upload the picture to Picasa and then to my blog.  Problem solved but still confused as to why AOL is all of a sudden giving me problems.)

4 comments:

Sheri said...

That is a real pretty card. Love that punch as well. I must have missed it last summer

Harriet Skelly said...

I love that beautiful border punch! Lovely card!

Joanne said...

(Yes, I missed that punch too.) The colors you chose, are so striking together!!!! Well done!

Lynette said...

I really have to remember to get that punch out and use it! Thanks for the CASE.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!