Sunday, January 27, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER, JENNIFER!  This isn't the card I sent her but I atleast wanted to post a birthday card ON her birthday.

One day when I was checking out Split Coast Stampers, I saw a card that had used this stamp.  It is stamped one way and then turned 180 degrees to use the design "upside down" if you will.  Since I had that stamp and had never thought to use it that way, I decided to CASE the idea.  I decided to add a decorative edge inside the card too.   I have another card for tomorrow using this same design.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you come back tomorrow to see the variation of this design.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki - love the soft color. I like your other new cards, too:)

Sheri said...

Such a pretty soft card. Love how you used the stamp! Hope Jennifer has a special day

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow this is so beautiful Vicki! I love how you stamped on the inside as well!

Ann Schach said...

This is absolutely stunning, Vicki! This is one of my favorite stamps, and I love this color! It is just as pretty on the inside, too. I am sure your daughter will love it.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...