Friday, September 13, 2013

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HARRIET & BRUCE

 
I made this card for my friend Harriet and her husband for their Anniversary.  The butterfly was made using a butterfly set from Spellbinders Grand Shapeabilities "Wonderful Wings".  The striped paper is a piece of SU striped Blushing Bride dp and the base of the butterfly is made with a piece of Blushing Bride card stock.  The beautiful die cut is one which I made with a friend's Memory Box die.

I hope Harriet and Bruce are having a very special day together and wishing them many, many more years of happiness!!!!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the paper, the pearls, the butterfly. The flowers......EVERYTHING!

Lynette said...

A beautiful card, Vicki - made just for Harriet, I can tell:) The butterfly is so pretty.

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki we love this card - it is beautiful! Thank you so much! Hugs, Harriet

Ann Schach said...

Such beautiful die cuts on this gorgeous card, Vicki! I love the Blushing Bride color. I am sure your friends LOVE it!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...