I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

THREE KINGS


The card base is Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa.  The Crushed Curry card stock was but to 4" x 5 1/4", embossed and then Close to Cocoa ink lightly sponged over the top to give it a distressed look.
 
These are stickers from the same sheet as yesterday's card.  I added the sticker to a piece of red card stock and then cut it out with a Spellbinders oval die.  The three "tags" are individual stickers that I added to white card stock and cut out before adding them to the edge of the card.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Absolutely LOVE this card! It looks like they are traveling in the early morning light........

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! I love this layout with the banners at the side.

Bonnie32002 said...

WOW! These colors are great together! Do you want to add me to your Christmas card list now? :-)