Thursday, November 7, 2013

THREE KINGS


The card base is Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa.  The Crushed Curry card stock was but to 4" x 5 1/4", embossed and then Close to Cocoa ink lightly sponged over the top to give it a distressed look.
 
These are stickers from the same sheet as yesterday's card.  I added the sticker to a piece of red card stock and then cut it out with a Spellbinders oval die.  The three "tags" are individual stickers that I added to white card stock and cut out before adding them to the edge of the card.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Absolutely LOVE this card! It looks like they are traveling in the early morning light........

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! I love this layout with the banners at the side.

Bonnie32002 said...

WOW! These colors are great together! Do you want to add me to your Christmas card list now? :-)

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...