Monday, December 16, 2013

STAMPIN' UP! - SIMPLY SOFT

 
Retired

 
The idea for this card came from one I saw on Pinterest.  I changed the embossing folder for the card base and used a different Martha Stewart punch. 


I wanted to change up the colors and make it a little more my own, so I found this piece of dp in my box of pieces.  The picture makes the dp look a little brighter pink than the stamped design, but the lightest color in the dp layer actualy goes very well with it.
 
My days seem to get so busy that I don't have a lot of time to sit and think about what I would like to make so Pinterest is a wonderful place to get ideas and get the juices flowing. 
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

No comments:

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!