My card base is white card stock. I then cut two panels of these dp designs from the KaiserCraft "English Rose Collection" 6 x 6 inch pad. The solid pink piece is actually a pre-formed die cut that was in the back of the pad. Of course I wanted to use something Stampin' Up! on the project so once again I used the dies from the Hearts A Flutter set.
I discoverd that VersaColor Ash Rose ink works very well for stamping the sentiment inside.
I believe this will be the end of the Valentines for this year (but you never know). Although I hope to be working on some of the taxes this weekend, I hope that Monday there will be something different posted using one of the new stamp sets from Stampin' Up! Thanks so much for stopping by!