Wednesday, January 22, 2014

THE PAPER PLAYERS - Challenge #179


This challenge is to make a one-layer Valentine card.  The design I chose to use is a stamp from Penny Black.  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored it with Copic markers.  The "Happy Valentine's Day" was also stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  I like the Onyx Black ink for sentiments when at all possible because it gives such a crisp image.
 
The challenge ends Friday, January 24 at Noon so there is still time to play.

3 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Oh gosh this is adorable, Vicki! That hedghog with his balloons is soo cute, and you've colored it perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable, Vicki! I just love this little hedgehog! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

What a cute little hedgie! Great coloring job you've done....so glad you shared this cutie with us at The Paper Players!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...