Friday, January 31, 2014

VALENTINE USING DESIGNER PAPER

 
My card base is white card stock.  I then cut two panels of these dp designs from the KaiserCraft "English Rose Collection" 6  x 6 inch pad.  The solid pink piece is actually a pre-formed die cut that was in the back of the pad.  Of course I wanted to use something Stampin' Up! on the project so once again I used the dies from the Hearts A Flutter set.
 
I discoverd that VersaColor Ash Rose ink works very well for stamping the sentiment inside.
 
I believe this will be the end of the Valentines for this year (but you never know).  Although I hope to be working on some of the taxes this weekend, I hope that Monday there will be something different posted using one of the new stamp sets from Stampin' Up!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Bonnie32002 said...

Lovely DSP choices and I too got the hearts a flutter last year. I have had it out but am waiting for inspiration to hit! :-)

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...