Thursday, January 30, 2014

FOR A LITTLE GIRL WHO LOVES GLITZ

 
One of our granddaughters loves "glittzy" things so even though this isn't a very remarkable card (definitely not a winner), I know she will love all the sparkle.
 
The SU Real Red card stock.  The embossing folder I used on it is missing at the moment so I'm sorry I can't tell you who made that one. Five of the hearts were all cut using the Stampin' Up! "Hearts A Flutter" dies using glitter paper and the white one was plain card stock but embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.
 
One more Valentine tomorrow and then next week I will begin showing some of the newer Stampin' Up! supplies again.  Thank you so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!