Thursday, December 17, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! - Fresh Vintage




This past September, our class celebrated their 50th Class Reunion (I know that kinda dates me).  One of my classmates had been seeing cards that I had posted on Facebook.  She liked several of them and gave me an order.  Once they were almost gone, she recently sent me a check and ordered more.  I made this card using SU Marina Mist, So Saffron and Perfect Plum.  (That is a shadow below the layer on this one.)  I think I'll be making more of these.   I think this card could be used for a birthday, thinking of you and even a sympathy card so I'll be making more of these ot have on hand.


Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

No comments:

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...