Friday, December 18, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERI!!!!



Today I am wishing my friend Sheri a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  

When I saw some of the new releases from Paper Smooches, I loved this cute flower design and it is so fun to add over some sponged ink colors.  I saw one similar to this using different colors.  The Happy Birthday is also from a die (and I always forget what company makes it).  I use Ken Oliver's "Stick It" to add most of my die cuts when it is hard to add glue.  "Stick It"  is a double sided adhesive.  If you are interested in trying it, I can get it for you at a discount.

Thanks for coming by!  Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Thanks Vicki! I love the card you sent and that is on your blog today.

Lynette said...

Love the softness of this card, Vicki! Love your other new cards, too. Sorry I just don't have time to comment on each of them individually.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!