Tuesday, December 15, 2015

MEMORY BOX DIE - Sparkle Burst Stars


These stars almost look like snowflakes so I used the die to make some cards with a Christmas sentiment.  The white layer is 4" x 5 1/4".  This layer was added to a piece of green foil which is just slightly smaller than the white card base.  It is such a great die to use over lots of different colors of foil.  One of my Yahoo group friends received this card.

Thank you for stopping by!  Comments are always welcome and appreciated!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That is such a beautiful die, Vicki. And I love the foil/mirror cardstock behind it. Awesome! I love the two cards you posted yesterday, too. Good for you to have so much done for next year already.

Anonymous said...

Although it is a very clean and simple card, it is still very beautiful

Since this pack of dsp was still on my table, I decided to try another layout that was something I don't think I had done before.  Once ...