Wednesday, December 9, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! - Every Blessing



For this card, I decided to stamp the design with VersaMark and then embossed with Silver powder. I used a die that best fit the design to cut it out and the silver glitter paper which was purchased at Michael's.  The card stock is SU Night of Navy.


I like this card better.  I stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and then cut out with the dies.  The metallic gold paper is some of my favorite and was purchased at Michael's. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really love this card. I've already gotten the stamp to do our Christmas cards with it next year. Love the way you centered it and showed it off

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...