Wednesday, January 27, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER


Today our oldest daughter is celebrating one of the anniversaries of her 29th birthday.  (This has become a standard joke about her age.)  This is not the card we are giving her but I did want to post a birthday card today.

I have so much SU dp and just need to start using it instead of hoarding it.  There is always something new coming out that I need (want) and some of the hoard just has to go!  This is one of the very first dp papers I got from Stampin' Up!.  The Martha Stewart punch provided a nice border between the dp and SU Marina Mist card stock..  Butterfly is from the Spellbinders "Wonderful Wings" die set.  The layout is certainly one that can be used for many different occasions.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty. Good color combo


Lynette said...

Very pretty paper, for sure. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to even make a dent in our dp pile? :)

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...