I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! - Happy Watercolor

I prepared the background for the flower using the shadow stamp from the Happy Watercolor stamp set.  I then stamped the flower with black ink over the top but wasn't satisfied with the look so I stamped the flower bud onto Melon Mambo dp and trimmed it to adhere over the stamped image.  The frame around the design was made with a Rubbernecker Freehand stamp.

The stitched piece of Melon Mambo card stock was cut with a new Spellbinders die.  I didn't realize that it would cut out the center as well.  So I cut a second white piece and used it as an insert in the frame.  The frame is slightly smaller than an A2 card base so I added it to a base of white.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: