Monday, June 6, 2016

ROUND GREETING CARD


Making shaped cards is something that I rarely do.  I had used these two peel-off stickers and colored them on a piece of white card stock.  I decided to use a Spellbinders circle die to cut it out.  Then I used two pieces of Stampin' Up! card stock to cut the two mats.  It only made sense at that point to make a round card for it.

The white scalled piece was cut with the largest scalloped circle and then embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.  I added it to a round card base.  I used the largest plain circle die and placed it slightly above the fold of the card base and cut through both layers at one time.

Hope you had a great weekend!  The weather has been quite nice here.  Thanks for coming by today!


1 comment:

Lynette said...

Cool card, Vicki! Great idea to make the card round.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...