Monday, July 11, 2016

MAGENTA STAMP


I searched on the website for this company to see what the name of the stamp is but I couldn't find the stamp.  I saw a card like this in Des Moines and bought the stamp.  

First I stamped the image with VersaMark and then embossed it with JudiKins Black Opal Embossing Powder. The first mat is a gold glitter paper and then onto a black mat before adding it to the white card base.

This picture gives you a better idea of the sparkle in the embossing powder.

Below is a second card I made using a different color combination.


Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rally beautiful, but clean & simple. The technique can be adapted to other stamps. Thanks, once again, for a really beautiful idea. Sure do like your style! Elyse

bonnie32002 said...

I love that image...and you framed it perfectly to make it stand out!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...